Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Hunger Games Review

We went to go see The Huger Games the other day and, well my opinion I thought the book was way better it wasn't bad but it wasn't great either. I would have gave it 3 stars,what about you how many stars would you give it ? I would have gave the book 5 stars(comment to answer my question) The beginning of of the movie was sad I kind of wanted to cry but other than that it was very interesting. It got a hold of my attention. Katiness Everdeen was very brave in caring taking her younger sister place in the reaping. Gale well he was SEXY!:DD he cared a lot about Katiness and, also toke care of her family during the games. Peeta was very kind for giving Katiness the bread, he cared for her very much and, maybe will Katiness was pretending to be in love with him he was falling in love with her. I felt like if they hadn't taken out somethings that were in the book. Like the ending when they all had to meet at the cornucopia, and how they battled it out. It would have been a way better secne than what was in the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment