Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Rember When:DD

                                                                                  .

Remember when there was a you and I when the love we had for each other was unlike any other Remember when you would just call to say ILOVE YOU!<3 like if it was something important i had never heard before you would say it with such happiness in your voice
Remember when you would smile the biggest beautiful smile I had ever seen it would light my world
Remember when you would hold me tight in your arms, like if everything else didn't matter at that moment and it was just me and you
Remember when you would kiss me good-bye,well I never would have thought it would be "GOOD-BYE"
Remember those times which we made memories, even though now those memories just,seem like the past
To me those memoies fill a place in my heart like you that no one else will every be able to fill
Maybe with time but now I could never bare to think about it only that love that crazy stupide love
So Remember that love that some how will always feel every lasting
Remember those times!:D<3
Didja+Ever+Have+One+of+Those+Days+.+.+.
Remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment